19 Nov 2012

November 19th - sucking , rimming , getting fucked in the ass

Today , i served just ONE man.
TWO men from Fabswingers also made definite dates, sent them my phone number , asked for theirs back and then DID NOT HEAR FROM THEM.
I hate these type of timewasters. I had spent an hour going back and forth with messages and emails , slotting them in to my diary and having to turn other men down because i had no more room and then they stood me up. Not only does it piss me off but it allows STOPS other GENUINE black men from being pleasured on the day.

i am STILL contemplating creating a "name and shame" website - as maybe it is the only way to stop these timewaster ?

Anyway, the young man i pleasured was SO WORTH IT . A young , beefy bull of about 21 /22 yrs of age. He had used tgirl sluts before , in sex clubs like Teds Place. He had a big , juicy nine inch cock and if i were to guess what he enjoyed the most today , then , it was my rimming box.
i spent 15 minutes locked in the box. It has a hole for my tongue to come through and he took a seat on the box , spreading his bum cheeks as he sat down to make sure my tongue was in full contact with his arse hole. He LOVED the power and control aspect in that i was locked in the box as a rimming slave and could only be let out when HE decided. Naturally he also LOVED the attention and waves of pleasure that i brought to his arse hole , with my tongue , for over a quarter of an hour.

He then fucked me and cum by wanking over me and shotting over my face and in to my mouth.

Here i am, in the pic below , pleasuring his juicy dick.



No comments:

Post a Comment