5 Jun 2023

Summer 2023 update

Hi guys , as you know , I stopped updating my blog quite a while ago , as it just takes up so much off my time. People ask what is happening with me these days ? Well , much of the same as in the blog really. I am still a free sex provider to Black and Dark skinned men , setting aside 3 days a week to pleasure them , no strings. In the summer months , every year , I travel to Continental Europe in my little camping car and I live at the beaches and mountains , in Germany , France and Spain. I am even quite free to travel ANYWHERE in Europe actually. Along the way , men can quickly work out that I am a cock addict and men OF ALL RACES approach me to take care of their cocks. So , even for these 3 months , barely a day goes by when I am not serving Alpha cock. If YOU live on Continental Europe and need your cock taken care of me , then , do get in touch. tiffanylondontv@yahoo.com Don’t forget your stats and face pic. I am getting ever more sexually extreme these days. I’ve had some more human toilet training , yellow and brown recycling , but , I do need more to get me more accomplished.
I am also highly drawn to total 24/7/365 TPE domestic and sexually slavery. I would LOVE to reach the ULTIMATE goal of becoming a chained/imprisoned sex slave to a man.
It can be anywhere in the world , as he would relocate me to him , BUT it would have to be in a country that has LGBTQ+ recognition and rights. Its no good shipping me to Saudi Arabia for example , where , if caught , you and I would be put to death ! Any potential owner would have to install a grommet in a centre point of his dwelling. Attached to that grommet would be a very long chain. The chain would end at my steel collar , where it would be padlocked. So , I am chained and attached to the building , unable to break free or flee , so , essentially a prisoner and sex slave. Naturally I would have to carry out all of your domestic duties , cooking , cleaning etc… and you would use my holes daily , feeding me your cock as a bare minimum use. Naturally , your usage could be greater , as , I would simply be your property , which would have no choice but to serve and obey. If you are an Alpha dominant male , of any race , aged 35 – 59 and GENUINELY live alone , or have a place to store/chain/imprison/use a slave , then do get in touch with your stats and pics tiffanylondontv@yahoo.com You could also use this slave and put it to work in your business , or , make an income off it by selling it , by the hour , to other men. Would I make a great slave for YOU Sir ? if so , please do get in touch. I know I was BORN to become a slave , it is my destiny, I firmly believe this. I even have a new website for this mission ,find it at http://www.chainedslave.com/index.htm

Well ,thanks for reading and do enjoy my blog. You can always comment on posts and I will see them , if you wish. Regards Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment