3 Jun 2013

3 Horny boys were pleasured today

Guy 1
It was the first time ever that "Mr.Sweetdick" had met a trans gurl like me.
He came to me thru a contact site , curious about tgirls.
i had informed him that his visit to me would all be about him and his desires.

He spent no time at all getting his trousers down as his big , thick erection had been bursting to get out since he walked through the door.

This handsome , chunky young man had a delicious 8 inch cock which was thicker then the average.
It looked so inviting , standing there to attention , that i spent no time at all in getting my mouth around the tip. i worked my way down the shaft and worked my tongue and throat on his stiff dick. i enjoyed bringing pleasure to his cock - i always feel so content with dick in my mouth.

i rimmed him and then he grabbed a condom , bent me over and rammed his 8inches home , up my arse.
After enjoying my ass for a while , he ripped off the condom and shoved his cock down my throat again.
He cum by wanking his shaft as i stimulated the tip with my mouth and tongue then moved down to chew his balls.

What a delightful , chunky boy.
i am honored that i was his first ever tgirl.
Here is his lovely thick cock......

  
Guy 2
"Mr.G" was a tall , sexy young black man. He had a gorgeous , fit body and when he dropped his pants WHAT a surprise i had. He had a HUGE cock, long and thick. It is hard to tell in the pictures below just how big it was !
He had met tgirls before , so , he knew how to handle a compliant , greedy slut like me.
He told me he did not want to do any fucking - he just wanted his dick sucked. 
So that's just what i did. i pleasured that cock of his with my mouth and made it all slippery and slimy with my spit when he demanded it.
He did agree to some rimming though and he loved spending 15 minutes on my rim seat , as my tongue caressed and teased his arse hole , bringing waves of pleasure to him. His cock responded by getting harder than ever.
Back to the sofa and more pleasure was brought to his dick by my mouth.
He too shot his load whilst i chewed on his balls.
Here he is .........


Guy 3
...was a handsome young black boy. i commented that he looked Nubian. Hairy'er than many black boys , so that was a turn on. 
He had been partying all weekend and so he took me up on my offer of just lying back and allowing me to bring pleasure to his cock with my mouth.
i offered to rim him too and he told me that he had never experienced it before.
It almost didn't happen because he felt too exposed as he laid back and brought his legs up in to the air in order to expose his ass hole to my awaiting tongue.
i suggested we move to the rim seat , where he would be in full control as he can "sit" and lower his arse hole on to my tongue.
Well , for someone who has never tried it before he was certainly enjoying it. He was soon rocking back and forth on my tongue , as i stimulated the nerve endings around and in his arse hole with my lips, mouth and tongue. He LOVED it !
Back to the sofa and he fucked me in the ass for a while before we resumed the position of him lying down and myself sucking his dick.
Such a hot young man and such a tasty ass to eat and pleasure.
i do hope that he will visit again.

This young man did not want any pictures taken , which was quite alright as i am there just to serve. A visit to me is NOT about pictures , it is about receiving pleasure ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment