20 Mar 2013

Comments on my blog 2

Thank You everyone who has commented on my blog so far.
To think i have only been documenting my sexual slavery to Dark Men for 5 months now , but , i have received over 26,000 visits to my pages, that's over 1,000 per week !
i am flattered and joyous.
Your comments only drive me on to be more of a pleasure provider.

JUST WAIT until June 2013 when my Black Dogging Master frequently takes me out to the woods at night and then right through the summer. On these nights he has over a dozen men turning up to be pleasured within the space of an hour or two. He makes me drink ALL of their cum too !


I will leave below all of the comments that i have received so far. They are all in one place , so you can see them better.


Thank You everyone.


Tiffany

xxxx







Good to see you back worshiping black cocks. Shame that "Mr.R" not emptied his bowel into your mouth, I would like to read your adventures as a living toilet for black men. Can't wait to see your sweet mouth filled with something more than cum and piss. Greetings to you Tiffany from your biggest fan. on 3 men today
pk
on 19/03/13
Tiffany, I think you are not giving yourself enough credit as a public BBC cumwhore. Your "sucking cock" pictures are ok, but I think you would give a better image of yourself, if there were more pictures of your ass-pussy being used, make your pussy and ass famous. a Before & after being fucked pictures serie would be nice, photos and videos while being fucked, spitroasted, pounded, gaping, fisted would be tremendous display of your status, winning much more deserved fame as a true sub-whore. Try to be a bit more convincing, the way you want to be known. I am sure some of your bulls would help (masked or not). get that ass-pussy visibility. Also please make some effort showing you are the best cum swallower in your league. best A german black bull and admirer. on Small break in proceedings
Anonymous
on 17/03/13
It is getting better in terms of photo diversity...looking forward to some videos & photo documentarie someday... you should set up your flat as a studio. on "Mr.Bad"
Anonymous
on 06/03/13
amazing post! Gosh, huny you are too lucky Master Dragon is perfection : thick hung black man..just how i love them queenbitch xxtase on
on 05/03/13
just too hot to read the story, then to have Master Dragon point of view ;) queenbitch xxtase on
on 05/03/13
At last, you are back doing what you are only and really good at, being a pleasurable cunthole & cumwhore. Sad Mr Cheeky did not make your pussy-ass gape. Start making sure more activity comes along with more fuck & cum-gulping pics, after all, be the publicslut you claim and start to look like & blossom into. on Pleasured two men today.......
Anonymous
on 05/03/13
OMG i wanna marry Mr.Cheeky ! any chance to worship and service his superior black cock one day ? on Pleasured two men today.......
on 05/03/13
Let's see your face covered in cum! on New guy
Anonymous
on 21/02/13
Fantastic more cum shots on New guy
Anonymous
on 21/02/13
Happy Valentines to you Tiffany, many new guys with hard cocks and balls full of cum. on Happy Valentines :-)
pk
on 14/02/13
Poor you I feel sorry for you I still think you should meet and make ur mouth the only available hole I. Service on My hole is SO stretched...
Anonymous
on 12/02/13
I hope you will do it soon. I love your face covered with cum, but want to see you covered with piss and scat too. on Tiffany becomes a toilet for nasty men
in response to Thank you for sharing this video, it's short but hot for me. Yes, I think you should become full toilet slut. Would like to help you but unfortunately I'm not from London or even from UK, so I can only wait for pics and videos of you and lucky guys using you as living toilet for their piss and scat., by pk.
pk
on 11/02/13
This dildo is really masive. You should show us pics of your ruined hole. on My hole is SO stretched...
pk
on 11/02/13
Fantastic keep it up on 2 guys yesterday
Anonymous
on 09/02/13
Stunning your fans want to see more pics of you fucking dick in ass pics on 3 men pleasured
Anonymous
on 07/02/13
Absolutely brilliant this slag deserves a OBE for her service to nigger dick on 3 men pleasured
Anonymous
on 07/02/13
It would be nice to have a few pics of her legendary dark lust parties not face pics of the guys but pics of white sluts serving nigger dick on Guy 2 - today - "Mr. K"
Anonymous
on 03/02/13
If quality is always better than quantity, and Tiffany is not a size Queen when it comes to dark cock, it could be serious fun, to know how much gallons of cum this cumwhore swallowed in 2012, and since the beginning of 2013 ? Any objective for 2013 ? :-) on Guy 2 - today - "Mr. K"
Anonymous
on 03/02/13
And thank YOU for taking the time to comment. Let us both hope that i will indeed receive that training and have those videos for you all . Kisses , Tiffany xxxx on Tiffany becomes a toilet for nasty men
in response to Thank you for sharing this video, it's short but hot for me. Yes, I think you should become full toilet slut. Would like to help you but unfortunately I'm not from London or even from UK, so I can only wait for pics and videos of you and lucky guys using you as living toilet for their piss and scat., by pk.
Anonymous
on 28/01/13
Thank you for sharing this video, it's short but hot for me. Yes, I think you should become full toilet slut. Would like to help you but unfortunately I'm not from London or even from UK, so I can only wait for pics and videos of you and lucky guys using you as living toilet for their piss and scat. on Tiffany becomes a toilet for nasty men2 replies.
pk
on 28/01/13
Hi, I'm a white sissy that would love to pay you to be your maid, interested?? on 3 men pleasured today
Anonymous
on 22/01/13
I would like to see pics of his cock and balls inside you and video of you lying in the bath and taking piss from second man. Beautiful cum&piss slut. on Cock AND balls in my ass then pissed on !
Anonymous
on 22/01/13
I think you should name avd shame these guys considering how you stopped meeting me as you said you wanted to meet new guys last year exposé these time wasters on Bad week for serving
Anonymous
on 02/01/13
Sorry to hear that you lose your time for this kind of timewasters. They are not acting like real men. on Bad week for serving
Anonymous
on 29/12/12
Scandalous, leaving such a fine whore panting with lust and desire to be used. These men should be ashamed of wasting such a an opportunity to plow this cumwhore. on Bad week for serving
Anonymous
on 29/12/12
mmm seems Tiffany is horny-ready for a horse-cock anbd a gangbang video shoot.. on Special Treat Video
Anonymous
on 26/12/12
It's waste such a cumslut does not have a black master-pimp to keep her busy and satisfied with a row of horny bulls on Two thugs on Thursday
Anonymous
on 22/12/12
Bloody marvellous good seing a white slut serve black men it makes up for the years of slavery good work on Pleasured 3 men today
Anonymous
on 28/11/12
You looks wonderful pleasing these black bulls and their beautiful cocks! on
Anonymous
on 16/11/12
That was beautiful.... on
on 14/11/12
Been following you for a while, you turn me on. 1 day will get the courage to contact you. on
Anonymous
on 09/11/12
Guys, this tgirl is true to her word. She is the perfect slut who enjoys pleasuring us black guys. If you have any doubts, don't, you won't regret it, I didn't! I look forward to more sessions of oral and anal servitude from her. She should be prescribed on the NHS for the pleasure she provides. on
Master Dragon
on 08/11/12
I love you and your blog! Every day I'm waiting for your new posts. on
Anonymous
on 08/11/12
Love your blog, it makes me so envious reading about all your adventures xx on
Anonymous
on 08/11/12
You are a magnificent talent display of a queen cum swallowing whore. I wonder how much gallons of cum you have packed just "above" your belt. The figures must be quite impressive, a record high. Should be made public. Well done, you know your place and hold it well. Hope other tgirls take you as an example to emulate. on
Anonymous
on 03/11/12
You have never been closer to a genuine horse cock. very appealing to you I am sure on
Anonymous
on 03/11/12
Shame we don't see him icing your tongue and mouth, and swallowing a mouthful of cum with a smile of satisfaction in your eyes on
Anonymous
on 03/11/12
Love you and your blog, you're inspiration for me! on
Anonymous
on 03/11/12
Miss sharing all those gorgeous black cocks with you gurlfrind. xxooxx roxxxy on My diary
Anonymous
on 30/10/12
No need to waste more time with time wasters on
Anonymous
on 29/10/12
Great blog! on
Anonymous
on 27/10/12
Love you and can't wait for your next posts! on
Anonymous
on 24/10/12
Great blog, can't wait for my turn! on




No comments:

Post a Comment