13 Apr 2016

The END of my weekly blog

i have been writing my weekly blog for almost 3 and a half years now.
As you will read , there are collosal accounts of my life in servitude to cock.

Over 350,000 people have read my blog - i am very flattered.

Regular readers will know that every year i STOP serving on such a huge scale.
This is because , during the warm summer months , if i have any free time , i prefer to shoot off to the beach for the day , or have extended trips abroad. i cannot do this if there are men in my diary.

i do get taken dogging ( providing anonymous sexual pleasure to men in the woods) though , occasionally , in the summer time.

Usually , when i return to servitude in October , i resume my weekly blog.

This year , i will NOT be doing that.

i will no longer be updating my blog so frequently, from October 2016 onwards. Only the occasional update will be posted.

i will just leave my blog here on the internet , for people to see the life of a true sex slave.

If any of you would like to continue to receive the occasional updates of little things that happen in my life , or maybe nights when i go out to a nightclub, sex cinema etc..., where you can meet me in person, THEN , join my Yahoo Group announcement list today.
You can find it at :

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tiffanylondontv/info

If you live in the LONDON area and are a Male , aged 16 - 55 and are not overweight and would like me to pleasure you , no strings, when i am taken out dogging to Wisley in Surrey , then , do koin the PUBLICSLUT Yahoo group , where posts are made of when i am being taken dogging ( dates, times, location)

You can find that group at :

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/publicslut_uk/info

There is also an accompanying free website at :

www.publicslut.co.uk with hundreds of pictures of me dogging.

Dark skinned men have 3 or 4 weeks left to make an appointment to visit me , before i take my summer break . i will then return to serve you (free , no strings) from October onwards.
As always , you can contact me through my personal website at www.bitch4black.com

Regards
Tiffany
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Tiffany,

    First and foremost, I want to say thank you for a lovely experience following your blog and adventures. It has been fun, and I do look forward to pleasant surprises when catching one of your sporadic future updates. I'm sure it will brighten my day when I come across one.

    You are amazing! I wish you well.

    M Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. M Frost - thanks for your message. i KNOW you have been an avid reader and supporter of my blog, i am flattered and appreciative. Kisses , Tiffany xxxx

    ReplyDelete