1 Feb 2015

Week ending Jan 31st 2015

This blog updates every Sunday

Due to circumstances beyond my control, i was unable to schedule dates to pleasure ANYONE this week. I am only writing this because i KNOW that many people look forward to my Sunday postings.

i do hope to resume servitude to cock next week.

To save complete disappointment, i will share with you my very favourite video. Naturally , i see myself in place of the girl.
i would like to recreate it myself one day.
i have already purchased the "machine" element.
If any of you readers are good carpenters, perhaps you can help me with the build and be the FIRST to test-drive me ? Any age/race of guy who has those skills is welcome.
Please just get in touch if you are serious.

Regards
Tiffany
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment