14 Dec 2014

Meet Tiffany , in person , this week

This week i will be going out and it will be a chance for all my admirers to meet me in person.

This is NOT an offer of sex , there NEEDS to be an attraction for that. i am just letting you know where i will be , in case you have ever wanted to meet me in person.

On Wednesday December 17th , from 3pm to 7pm i shall be at :

www.sweetwednesday.co.uk

in Londons' King's Cross area.


On Friday December 19th , from 11.30pm to 2am i shall be at :

http://clubcandygirls.com/

in Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex

Both venues have sex-on-premises licences , i shall definitely be in the play rooms :-)

i have already decided to wear my purple satin blouse and micro mini skirt at both venues , so you will be able to find me.

Tiffany
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment