6 Apr 2014

Week Ending 5th April 2014

My blog is updated weekly , on Sundays.

On Wednesday 2nd April , i pleasured FIVE dark men.

My first visitor was "Nubian1" .

This man is a big bull of a black man , with a massive cock. Shame the angle of the pictures do not show it to its best. You can see how fat it is , but you can't appreciate the length.

Like many men , this African Bull had actually often seen me on the internet ( on this blog and other sites) in the past 2yrs but this was the first time that he had contacted me.
Like many men, he just needed to reach a state of mind where he was now definite that he wanted to meet me ( he had been apprehensive or undecided before).
Actually , i applaud him for that. i much prefer a man to to take time to become "definite" about me serving him rather than being tentative and cancelling or not showing up at the last minute.

This big bull LOVED having his dick sucked before he lowered his massively built arse on to my face and put me to work , rimming his hole.
He removed me from my rimming box and ordered me to play with my hole whilst he stroked his dick.
He took an extra large sized condom and then told me to bend over as he rammed his massive tool up my arse.
He filled and stretched me to breaking point.

After a short while of fucking , he withdrew and i got to taste his big dick again as i performed oral on him.
I moved up to his nipples , which he liked chewed as he played with his cock before he shot his load in to my mouth (top picture).




My second visitor i shall call "MK".

This local black lad had being doing EXACTLY what you are doing. He had been reading my blog.
He could see that i was a genuine pleasure provider to dark dick , no strings and he decided to get in touch.
Thats all it takes , an email from YOU (including your face picture - so i know that i am attracted to you) and you too could be standing above me as i give oral and anal pleasure to your dark dick.

It was this young lads first ever meeting with a tgirl and i spent , at his request , 30 minutes sucking on his cock :-)






My third visitor i shall call , just for my reference , "ikkle".

I first met an pleasured this handsome , Black , business man 18 months ago. His first visit was short , as he arrived late. i am so pleased that had not put him off though and he returned to visit me in August 2013.
On THAT occasion something unusual ( for him ) happened which might have put him off visiting me again.
i was rimming his hairy ass , on my rim box , when he said he felt the urge to fart. i told him i did not mind , as i was just a receptive sex slave to Black men and that he was allowed to do whatever he wished. The thing is , when he farted , he actually followed through with a turd. His shit flowed out of his arse and my mouth became his toilet. It surprised and SLIGHTLY shocked him at the time.
i myself was not upset, as it was not the first time for me. Infact, as it is so filthy and taboo , it actually appealed to me.
When men use me as a toilet SOME want me to chew on it , some want to fuck my FULL mouth to make it really nasty and messy. On this occasion , "ikkle" just wanted me to go and get rid of it and wash my mouth thoroughly. i think he asked that because it was a new experience for him that he was not quite ready for. The notion of using submissive sluts as a toilet had not yet occurred to him and so he had not been able to process his thoughts about it. i am glad that it happened though.

  On today's visit he was suited and booted again. He is as handsome as ever.
i was made to suck his cock and balls , get them all slimy with my saliva as he verbally abused me for being such a filthy whore.
We moved to the rim box , where i rimmed him again. It is SUCH a joy to rim his hairy ass and bring him such pleasure.
The rimming brought him to a frenzy and so he released me from the box and told me to get on all fours.
He grabbed a condom and fucked me in the ass with his big , black dick.
Just before he cum , he withdrew and got me down to suck on his cock and balls again. Soon he was shooting his creamy black seed in to my mouth.

It is ALWAYS a pleasure to serve this sensational Black man. i just wish he visited more often :-(





My fourth visitor today i shall call "Leo".
i first pleasured this young man in 2010 when he was just 20yrs old.
He had seen my profile on a website called adultfriendfinder.
So now , he is 24yrs old and still as sexy as ever. He is a youthful , fit , slim , muscular, sexy young Black man with a delicious dick.
His visits to me are always short , as he is always so exited and eager to cum. So , just ten minutes of sucking had him shooting down my throat and then he left.
i did not mind at all. Whether a Black boy uses me for 10 minutes or two hours is not for me to decide. ALL men visit me on the understanding that i am just a pleasuregiver who is there to use and provide service. It is never about me , it is all about him. If he just want a "blow and go" , then it is entirely his choice.
i DO HOPE that he visits me again though , he is such a sexy beast.





My fifith visitor i shall call "The King". i have blogged about him before on 3rd April 2013.
He has also attended my parties for Black Bulls and trans gurls.

So is almost exactly a year since i last met and pleasured this sexy Bull. "King" is a handsome "Daddy" type of man. He lives in the north of England and gets down to London on business. So , he arrived at my apartment suited and booted.

He loved me sucking on his dick before he moved to his favourite place - my rimming box.
He locked me in the box , so i had no escape and then he lowered his ass hole on to my mouth. i got to work with my tongue , bringing waves of pleasure to his sensitive arse hole whilst his juicy black dick with my free hands.
He kept me in there for a full 20 minutes as he loves me as his rimming slave.
When he was on the brink he released me from the box and rammed his cock down my throat. Soon i was tasting his delicious Black seed. He left a happy man.
It is such a shame that we live so far apart as i would love to become a regular sub slut of his :-)


On Friday April 4th i pleasured four men.

My first visitor was "Daddy D" whom i have met several times on a regular basis and have blogged about a lot in the past.
This "daddy" type of older black man has a GIANT cock which he loves to feed me , flip me and fuck me in the ass with. Gosh , this man stretches my hole and makes me gape so much. It is always a pleasure to submit to him.

My second visitor i shall call "MrBig1"
This sexy boy and i have been trying to meet for about 4 years !!!!
He first contacted me on a trans admirers website and we have never been able to set up a definite date , until today !!!

He is MUCH lighter skinned than men whom i usually meet, he is a mixture of Turkish and Irish and i was attracted to him because of his hairy , dark body and handsome face. He also happens to have a very large cock ! Readers of my blog will know though that cock size is NOT important when it comes to meeting me, physical attraction is the only prerequisite. i am NOT a size queen.

He made me suck his thick cock and pleasure his balls before moving me to the rimming box. i was then set to work with my tongue on his juicy hairy hole. He released me from the box and told me to get on all fours. He grabbed a condom and fucked me in the ass. He loved pulling out and seeing how much he had stretched and gaped me.
After fucking my hole for a while , he withdrew, removed the condom and then put me to work on his dick again with my mouth.
He was shortly pumping his cum down my throat.

What a pleasure it was to be a sub slut for this handsome, hairy, young man.



My third visitor was a WHITE man ! Yes, you read it right , a white man!

This man had read my blog and seen a past posting that i was available to serve white men for a fee (cash).
It was his second visit to me ( his first was in November 2013)
So , that itself is flattery since it meant that he wanted to visit me for a second time :-)

He has a handsome cherubic face with gorgeous eyes.
He likes to have his dick sucked solidly for 30/35 minutes. How he manages self-restraint by not cumming i will never know. He then likes me to move down to his arse crack , with my tongue and bring pleasure to his arse hole. He just loves to be rimmed and stimulated down there.
i then finger his arse hole and stimulate his prostate whilst , at the same time , sucking on his cock.
He loves to hold back as long as he can and enjoy this pleasure before he shoots his load at the end  of his allocated hour.

It is always such a pleasure to have him visit. No pictures, for confidentiality, as he is a paying guest.

My fourth visitor was a late addition to my day of servitude.
i shall call him "Mr.Bollywood".
i call him "Mr.Bollywood" as he is a stunningly handsome Indian lad. This boy could be a model with his looks :-)
He had seen my blog and had emailed me earlier in the week telling me that he loved the fact that i serve Indian boys , no strings.
It turns out that he has a girlfriend , but she lives abroad and he only gets to see her a few times a year.
So that makes ME the PERFECT candidate to provide him pleasure.
i mean , i respect his relationship but you cannot expect ANY man to go without sexual release for such long periods of time.
i imagine it is impossible to for him to "date" females here in London as he would have to reveal that he already had a girlfriend in another counrty. You see , women want to know EVERYTHING about a guy - you can't keep anything secret from them.
With me i do not ask you any questions, i do not want to complicate things by knowing all about your life. i am SIMPLY HERE to bring you pleasure. i am HYPER confidential and discreet and i do not care if you have a girlfriend or a wife. i am very happy to be your SECRET pleasure provider for times that you are in need.

So , it was an honour to have him arrive suited and booted and horny.
He stripped off his trousers to reveal a delicious dark dick.
i dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth.
He loved the pleasure that my mouth and tongue brought to him.
i aked him if he wanted me to rim him. He told me that he had never experienced it.
So , i took him over to my rimming box. i laid inside as he lowered hi tight little bum on to my face. My tongue got to work on his pert asshole.
He LOVED the waves of pleasure that my rimming brought to him . He had never experienced anything like it before and it really is mind-blowing the first time that you have it done to you.

So , it is no surprise that he released me after about 10 minutes from the rimming box and forced his cock in to my throat. In no time at all he was shooting his Indian load.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE HONOUR AND PLEASURE to have become a secret cocksucker for this handsome lad.
i do hope that he realises that he has discovered something special in me too and that he will visit me often. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment