13 Feb 2013

Two men today

How often have YOU been horny and been able to find a genuine slut who will be on her knees in front of you within a couple of hours ???

Well , this is what happend for "Mr.F" today. i logged on to fabswingers to check messages and he messaged me telling me he was in need.
After my request for his face picture , so i knew i was attracted to him there was no endless chat , no emails and questions back and forth, quite simply it was up to "Mr.F" to simply state the time he needed my holes.

He chose a time about 2 hrs later.
He was a professional Indian man. He arrived in his suit :-)
He was VERY hairy , which i love.

He had never met a trans girl before but he made the most of his visit.
He made me suck him loads and he fucked me in the ass. He had NEVER in his life fucked an ass before , even a gender female ass, and so , this guy in his '30's got  his opportunity.
He was surprised how good it felt as it is tighter than pussy.
He cum by me sucking him and he cum in my mouth.


My second visitor today was "jungleman" who last visited me on October 24th 2012
Here you can see what i wrote the last time i met him.
http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/today-4.html
Today i sucked him and he cum in my mouth , before he returned home to his wife :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment