21 Feb 2013

Fisted again !

"Mr. France" visited me again yesterday. i first met him and posted about him in October 2012
http://bitch4black.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-servitude-to-men-has-been-curtailed.html

Since that previous posting tells you all about him and what he does to me , i wont go in to much more detail here.
Lets just say as soon as he was through the door and my lips touched his cock he IMMEDIATELY went for my ass, starting first with his fingers.
I equipped him with a pair of latex gloves and soon he was stretching my hole with his hands and alternating by removing them and replacing them with his cock.
Soon my ass was up in the air and gaping as he stared inside my wide , open hole which turned him on even more.
He could not help himself as he rammed his cock in to it and cum.
Can't wait for his next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment