22 Feb 2013

Spit roasted and used like a whore !

My third and fourth visitors today visited me together !
"Mr.Sleaze" will be familiar to those of you who read my blog frequently.
If you haven't read about him before, before proceeding , do have a look at

http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/2-men-today.html

"Mr.Sleaze" is no longer "Mr.Sleaze" , he is "MASTER Sleaze". During all of his frequent visits to me he has slowly taken control and charge of me and now treats me as his sex slave and so he earns the right to be honoured as a Master.

On his last visit to me , a couple of weeks ago, Master Sleaze instructed me that he wanted to see me being fucked in the ass by another black man. He wanted to be present and sit on the sidelines , watching and wanking.

i approached another regular Black man "Mr.Beef".
i have been serving Mr.Beef for several years, he has two or three blog entries here and he also attends our Black men and trans girl gang bang parties.
Mr.Beef was happy that during one of our regular appointments that Master Sleaze could be present.

So , today was the day both men came together to use me.

Master Sleaze arrived first and i was made to get him in the mood by sucking him and licking his sweaty balls and arse clean.

Mr.Beef arrived shortly afterwards.
Mr.Beef stripped off as i prepared him a drink.
i proceeded to pleasure Mr.Beef by sucking his juicy , fat cock and rimming his beefy arse.
Master Sleaze sat on the sidelines and enjoyed the show, all the time telling me what a nasty , fucking whore i was.
When the time came , Mr.Beef led me in to the bedroom , lubed my arse hole and slipped a condom on.
He proceeded to fuck my arse like there was no tomorrow. i was groaning in ecstacy and Mr.Sleaze must have thought that i was being too noisy because he soon gagged my mouth by ramming his cock down my throat.
i was being spit roasted by two nasty black bulls.

My ass and throat were taking a pounding as these two men took advantage of me.
It went on for the longest time , my mouth and ass under constant attack by these two delicious black dicks.
After the longest time Mr.Beef shot his load up my hole, then went to dress , wash and leave.

Master Sleaze was REALLY pleased that i had carried out his orders so well. He loved watching me being fucked by a big black dick in my arse.
As a reward , he allowed me to lick his arse and balls some more before being allowed to suck his cock to completion and he cum all over my face.

It makes me so honoured and proud to be a black mens' whore and to do what they desire.

We did NOT take any pictures , as Mr.Beef does not like being photographed.
Below though is a representative picture of my predicament this evening.....






No comments:

Post a Comment