1 Nov 2015

Week ending October 31st 2015



This blog updates every Sunday

This week was a relatively quiet week for me folks. I was only able to be a sex slave to FOUR Dark men , due to work commitments.

On Wednesday October 28th , I served Three men.

The first man was returning visitor “Nubian1”.

I first blogged about this man in April 2014.

When you affectionately use the words “Black Bull” he is EXACTLY the type of man who springs to mind.

He is a tall , sexy , built , strong , mountain of a man. When he lies next to me in bed , he seems to have twice the body mass of myself – he is huge !
To match his frame he has one of the biggest cocks too , that I have even come across.
I am afraid the pictures do not do him justice. You can make out the thickness of his giant BBC in the pics , but not the length.

A total “girlfriend experience” over the course of an hour and a half had me sucking , rimming and being fucked by this gorgeous man and his monster meat. Gosh , this man gives me jaw ache as getting my mouth over his dick is like getting my mouth over the width of a can of coke !
When he lowers his huge , beefy arse down on to my face , for my tongue to get to work on his arse hole , he often cuts off my airflow !

It is always a pleasure when he visits.

We did not take any pictures today. Below are some from past visits.






My second visitor I shall call “Iko”.
He is a young , 18yr old black lad who had seen me on the internet and had decided that he wanted to try what I offer.
His sexual experiences , so far , have only ever been with females.
He has confidence beyond his years and he dictated just how the session would go.

First , I was to set to work with my mouth on his substantial dick.

Next he presented his boy bum to me , for me to get to work on his hole with my tongue. It was his first experience of rimming and , as with 99% of men , he loved it. It was a new discovery for him , which I know he is going to repeat , now that I have introduced him to it.

Next he told me he wanted to fuck me in the arse , so , I reached for a condom and lube and he fucked me on all fours.

He fucked hard and fast for a few minutes , before withdrawing and telling me to get my mouth back on his dick.
I must have sucked him for a further 15 minutes , before wanking the head of his shaft and he shot his load in my mouth !



My third visitor I shall call “Asian Enigma” , a play on his email address.
He connected with me through a website called fabswingers. 

He has been reading my blog for many , many months and has been waiting for the opportunity to visit me.

He is a sexy , handsome, Asian lad in his 20’s.
He has a sexy , tight body and he is very hairy. (Shame he clips his chest hair short though , as I do love naturally hairy men)
He too had his visit planned in his head , after all , he had several months to think about what he wanted to do !

This lad simply LIVES for oral !

He started off nice and gentle and sensual but he soon developed in to an assertive , face fucking machine. He face fucked me and got his dick right down my throat in all sorts of positions.

Soon , I was gagging and drooling gallons of spittle. He frequently wiped his slimy dark dick all over my face , ruining my make-up and making me look like a cheap whore.

My mouth took an onslaught of face fucking. So much infact that , eventually , I was tired of “ fighting” and it ended with me having the back of my head jammed against my sofa with my mouth simply gaped open , with no resistance , just taking the onslaught of his face pounding. 




On Thursday 29th October I had only enough free time to pleasure One black lad.

This 18yr old contacted me through a website called “Fetlife”.

He is short in stature and slight in build , so , when his substantial 8/9 inch cock sprung from his pants it looked ENORMOUS against his little body. It was almost freak’ish the way that his cock is totally out of proportion to the rest of his body – it is REALLY BIG.

You can’t work out in the pictures how really big it is , you will just have to take my word for it.

This young lad, like the lad yesterday , was visiting me to “experiment” what it would be like to be with a tgirl.

All he wanted was to be sucked. I could not persuade him to be rimmed which is a shame , as he does not realise what he is missing out on.
I sucked him for the longest time , before he shot his load in my mouth !


   

No comments:

Post a Comment