13 Oct 2012

My fourth and last black man of the day was "Mr.BlackMaster".
I have not pleasured him for over a year , due to him working abroad and i was eager and excited to be serving him again.
A beefy , sexy , handsome Black African man who told me he "couldn't resist using his big black cock on my sexy and tight fine t girl arse. It's just too good to resist!"
i was ordered to be dressed in my pink satin mini-dress with white lingerie.

His THICK 9inch cock was immediately at attention and immediately needed my attention !
i cannot and will not go in to details about our 2 and a half hours together, let us just say that he is assertive , demanding, full of stamina and imagination.
Half way through our time together he ordered me to change in to my school girl uniform.




Daddy and Master made full use of my mouth , relentlessly sucking his cock for hours.
Lost of kissing and worshipping of his manly body , his balls and rimming of his chunky , funky arse hole.
Daddy/Master wanted to see my arse hole gaping and so he used a black dildo on me , for the longest time, fucking me to the hilt with it in order to withdraw it to make my hole gape and be ready for the invasion from his huge , thick cock.







What a WONDERFUL evening, i do so hope Daddy/Master will not leave it another year before he uses me for his needs and desires again. :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment