25 Sept 2016

Sunday September 25th 2016 - DOGGING

Black Master Brix is pimping me out , dogging, tonight !

As you know , i ONLY pleasure dark skinned men. I do anything possible for them in order to serve them to the best of my ability.

However , here is the twist.

Black Master Brix's desires in life are to see gurls turned in to MEGA-SLUTS. To pleasure all cocks in all of their holes. He REALLY gets off on that.

So , here we have a contradiction !

My need to serve Black men in any way possible always overides my own agenda. I am here to serve THEM , i am not self-serving.

And so.... Black Master Brix takes me outdoors in the Summer months to dogging ( outdoor sex) locations.

He then invites EVERY man to use my holes . I am wearing his slave collar and i cannot refuse any man.

So , tonight he is taking me out to a location , west of London on the M25 area in Surrey.

He has ordered me to post on here my availability to ALL men to turn up and use me.

If you would like to come and use me TONIGHT ONLY , pls do get in touch with me directly , tiffanylondontv@yahoo.com , with "dogging" in your subject line and I WILL SEND  you full details.

You must drive a vehicle to reach this location.

Thank You

Tiffany

Video is not visible, most likely your browser does not support HTML5 video


2 comments:

  1. Damn I was in Surrey this weekend and I went past where you sometimes go. Not sure about living wife in car saying going to meet tiffany a TV whore for suckling and fucking. I hope you were a filthy slut for many men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always read my dogging reports at www.publicslut.co.uk
    Tiffany
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete