10 Apr 2016

Week ending April 9th 2016

On wednesday 6th April i pleasured FOUR men

My first visitor saw the very welcome return of a dark , Brazillian man i have been serving for some time.
"Mr.FrenchBrazillian" can be found at the top of the page , here :
http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/week-ending-october-24th-2015.html

Today i was once again glued to his cock to give him his sloppy blow-jobs before moving on to rimming his wonderful , hairy ass .

Here is a pic from one of his previous visits :






My second visitor saw the return of "Mr.Black Steel"

This is probably his fourth visit to me.

His first was on March 17th 2015 and you can read a report about his vist on the following page :
http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/week-ending-21st-march-2015.html

He has a chunky, "hairy bear" type body and handsome face.
i spent ages sucking his delicious cock , then , he proceeded to finger me as i was sucking him.
In no time at all he was slipping in more "cheeky fingers".
Soon , i felt his whole hand slip past the wrist , up my hole and he proceeded to fist me !
Gosh , i had not been expecting that , it was totally out of the blue.

Naturally , he loved the sensation and power of having his hand up my hole and using me like a glove puppet - it did not take him long to shoot his load down my throat after that !

Here is a picture from one of his previous visits :





My third visitor  first visited me in December 2015. "Assertive Lad" is a chunky built black boy who likes to treat fems n-a-s-t-y !

He took no time at all in putting me on all fours and face fucking me , hard , deep and aggressive.
As the drool built up all over his cock and balls he rubbed it all over my face and slapped my face with his hard dick.

He gripped my head and treated it like a pussy. He face fucked me hard, facs and deep only allowing me to occasionally break to take a breath.
He moved on to fucking me in the ass , just as hard and fast as he had fucked my face.

He pulled out , removed the condom and then went back to fucking my face as he pinned my head to the sofa cushions , so i could not move , as he thrust hard and deep down my throat.

Soon he was shooting his creamy load all over my face.

Just look in the pictures at the mess he made of me !!!





My fourth visitor was a new man to me. This middle agedd "daddy" type Indian man connected with me on fabswingers.
He told me that he was dominant and wished to treat me like a slave.

On his collar and lead i submitted to face fucking with his Asian dick before he bent me over and raped my arse. He slapped me in to positions during his visit to make sure that i quickly opeyed.

No pictures i am afraid , i was too busy in the submissive zone to ask him to take any !


On Thursday April 7th i only pleasure TWO men , as one of my visitors had to cancel at the last minute.

My first visitor "Tiger" was brand new to me. He had contacted me yesterday on Fabswingers and 24hrs later , here he was infront of me.

He had never met a tgirl before and said he saw me as the ideal candidate to be his first.

He is a tall , slim, toned, 20 something Black man.

i took the lead as he sat there , with me on my knees between his thighs.
i took his delicious black cock in to my mouth and proceeded to bring pleasure to his cock with my lips and talented mouth.
i sucked him for the longest time.
It was a delight as his cock was the perfect size for me ( about 8") and he was rock hard all the time.

i rimmed him too , which he LOVED !

i got him so worked up that he took me to the bedroom , put me on all fours , grabbed a condom and then proceeded to fuck me in the arse.
He fucked me for the longest time , making sure it took his entire 8" deep inside me.

Back to the living room for more sucking.... and the rest is history !

Here are his pics :





My second visitor saw the return of "Daddy Choc".



This man had first contacted me on a website called Fabswingers , 3yrs ago.
At the time we exchanged emails and i just waited for him to get back to me with a day and time to visit me.

As often happens, things in life get in the way and i actually never heard back from him.
Then , recently , he contacted me again on Fabswingers.


His first visit to me was in January 2016 and today was his third visit to me.

He is dark skinned , mixed race and handsome with a trim , athletic body. He is probably in his 30's.

His nature though is just like that of a "daddy". He is very masculine and has a "daddy-like" appeal. 
Gosh , if i was a little girl , i would want a daddy just like him !

i was surprised to discover he is quite hairy and the hair between his arse and his balls is nice and long. Gosh , i LOVE men who are hairy , especially hairy arse holes :-)

i dropped to my knees and began to suck his perfectly sized, dark dick. It was able to fill my entire mouth and throat. Being filled with cock makes me feel all submissive and content - i LOVED his dick in my mouth.

What followed was 40 minutes of pure pleasure.
i spent copious ammounts of time with my lips around his cock. Often he would stop me from sucking by just getting my hair all up in a bunch and grabbing it with his hand , then lowering my mouth down on to his dick, and then keeping it there. He would slowly manouvre me up and down , like a human "fleshlight".

He loved me rimming his hairy arse hole .

Back to sucking , he often manouvred my head in to different positions and , still gripping me by the hair, he would work my mouth , dictated by his own pace and desire , up and down on his delicious cock.

When he decided he wanted to cum , hepistoned me up and down on his cock , before burying himself to the hilt and shooting his load down my throat.

What a sensational man he is - i cannot wait for him to visit again as i could eat him every day !

Here is one of the pictures that he took on a previous visit :







On Friday April 8th i did not serve any men at home.
In the evening i met with tgirl friends and we all went to
La Rose TS Club in Old Street, London.

This basement venue has two "social" rooms and about seven rooms/areas with beds.

The main room contains the bar area , where you can bring your own alcohol and store it with the barman , plus , the cloakroom. It was an '80's theme and the music was great.

It opens at 8pm and closes in the small hours of the morning.
Myself and my friends arrived around 10pm and we left around 1am.

It was a good time to arrive , as the party was just "coming up" and by 11pm it was in full flow.

There were about 30 tgirls in the venue and about 40 guys.

A dominant Arab man took an interest in me and since i found him extremely attractive , i followed him when he suggested that we go in to a room.

He was average height. He had that thick , dark , heavy , long "muslim" type beard and he was completely bald (shaved) on the top of his head. i LOVE this look on a man.

i did not know he was dominant until he actually got me in the room and told me how things were going to work out.
It was music to my ears that this man was a Dom , it just added to the excitement and my forthcoming predicament.

He was assertive as he slapped my face and had me drop to my knees to suck his dark dick.

It became evident that he likes to turn subs in to whores because , every now and then a man would walk in to the room , see that two people were "busy" and turn to walk out again.
Instead , this Arab Master would yell at them , "get yourself back in here" and take this slut of you want her.

He proceeded to invite men in to the room and make me pleasure tham as he held my head in a vice like grip and puched my mouth on to all comers cocks.

These were the type of men whom i would never normally choose to pleasure. It made me feel submissive and dirty though , to know that i was under the power of this Arab Master and he was controlling me in the way in which HE desired.

The other men could not believe their luck , as all men , including Aran Master huled abuse at me , telling me what a nasty cock whore i was , as i submitted to their cocks.

It struck a chord in my inner being and just instilled in myself that i KNOW i am a submissive who needs to serve a Dominant Master and for him to control how he uses me , for his pleasure.

i gave my phone number to him , before i left, but he did not give me his.
i do HOPE and pray that he gets that he gets in touch with me again as i do need an assertive man to whore me out , against my natural chosen will , to other men.

Here is an example picture of what it all looked like - it was not taken on this night , but it gives you a feeling of what occured.....







Next week i am serving on Wednesday and Thursday ( at home) and then i am hosting a www.thedarkthrust.co.uk
party on Friday where 7 gorgeous , sexy tgirls will be giving up all of their holes to 10 horny Black Bulls.

  









 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment