31 Mar 2014

Week ending March 29th 2014

On Wednesday 26th March TWO guys cancelled on me at the last minute , which just left me pleasuring ONE guy today.

This cute looking , yet handsome Indian lad has been visiting me for probably a couple of years now.
i last saw him at the SweetWednesday Christmas Party in Dec 2013. He had seen that i was going and had made a special trip there , just to see me. He had not told me , he just showed up.
Wow, THAT was flattering.

Infact , i first wrote about him on Oct 9th 2012.
Here is what i wrote about him then....... He HASN'T CHANGED! (Thankfully)

My first visitor today was a very handsome, young (23) Indian man. I have met him several times before but it has been almost a year since i pleasured him last, as he has been away at university.
He walked in and was as handsome as ever. Soon i was put to work on his delicious cock. Where do young men get such foul mouths from these days? He called me all the names under the sun and instilled in me the fact that i am just a white , trash whore who is put here to serve dark men. I am so pleased that young men these days know exactly what I am and how to treat me :-) There is nothing that i was not allowed to do for this young mad and he was soon on the rim box , me locked inside with just my mouth and tongue sticking through as he lowered his ass on to my face and kept me , rimming him , for 10 minutes as he drank vodka and smoked. In his culture feet are taboo and the most degrading thing that you can do to a person is to make them kiss your feet. Soon i was not only kissing them but also licking them and cleaning them with my tongue. This young man is so pleased to have found me , as i will serve him in ways in which his girlfriend won't. He paid me the highest compliment and i do indeed think he was sincere when he said that i "give the BEST blowjobs than any woman he had ever met in his entire adult life". i do look forward to serving him again, many times , in the future. He has threatened to throw his girlfriend out of the house and install ME , chained up there, so he can come and use me as he pleases. His mind stayed on the subject for so long that i genuinely think he is serious about doing it. Let's hope :-)


On Thursday 27th March i pleasure two guys.
The first guy i pleasured had never met a tgirl before.
i shall call him "Black Boy D". This slim, young black boy had a delicious , uncut big cock. I brought pleasure to his dick and rimmed his VERY responsive arse hole. His hole puckered and distended to my great suction and tongue skills. He shot hi creamy spunk in to my mouth.


The second guy that i pleasured is a "daddy type" of an Indian guy with salt and pepper hair. i shall call him "Indian Daddy".
i first met this man in a tgirl club in London called Sweetwednesday. It is a sex club. We had a bit of a fumble in there but it is not that private, so , i invited him to my apartment at any time in the future.
In emails he had demonstrated to me that he was assertive and dominant and that i was to be his submissive.
So , when "Indian Daddy" arrived at my apartment i showed him HIS domain of my dungeon/playroom. I was collared and ordered to pleasure him in many ways.
I sucked him , i rimmed him , he toyed my hole with ever growing sizes of Dildos.
Soon , thick , creamy, Indian cum was flowing down my throat.
We did not take any pictures.

On Friday March 28th i served FIVE men.

My first visitor was Beefy Black guy whom i have been serving for about 5yrs. He always comes to see me when he has time to get away from his girlfriend , without him knowing. He just loves my ass. No pics.

My second visitor i shall call "Mr.Chest". This young , black lad emailed me thru a site called Adultfriendfinder. I call him Mr.Chest as he has a wide , v-shaped body with massive pecs and a tight waist. Below that waist lay a juicy black dick that was begging for my mouth.
He had never met a tgirl before but he had seen my skills on the internet and decided that he wanted some of that !
His visit was short , because my talented tongue on his dick , which then glided to work my magic on his arse hole , soon had him shooting his load in to my mouth.




My third visitor saw the return of  "Mr.Dragon".
i have been serving this handsome, Black Bull for a long time now and he has made lots of visits to me and attended our Dark Thrust Parties for tgirls and Black men.
i last did a write up him only a couple of months ago , which you can read here :
http://bitch4black.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/week-ending-feb-8th-2014.html
So , no need for me to write about him again, i will just tell you that he used my playroom where he tied me , gagged me and fucked me hard and treated me like the whore that i am to Dark Dick.





With just 25 minutes to go before the arrival of my fifth visitor, i received a call from a guy who was scheduled to meet me much earlier in the day but had failed to show up. He told me that he was now just coming out of my local tube station. i explained to him that my schedule was always tight and that he should not have just "turned up" and that i had no time to see him. He told me that he had travelled a long way and could i not just see him for a few minutes ? It is not really how i like to operate as i do like to give Black men adequate time to have a long , fulfilling experience. However , as a sex slave to dark men i really did not have a choice. A black man in need is a man whom i MUST serve.
So , i invited him to my apartment.
So , my fourth visitor of the day was a young , handsome Black boy "Boy BB" who had contacted me through Adultfriendfinder.
He had never been pleasured by a tgirl like me.
As you can imagine , his visit was VERY short and i only had time to suck his delicious Black cock which led to him coming down my throat.
i do hope to see him again , where we will have much more time and i will be able to serve him properly.


My fifth visitor today was "Big Sensational Mr.A".
i have never met this man before. He had told me that he had seen my videos online and that he was hot for me to pleasure him. His only experience of tgirls was on just one occasion when he purchased a pre-op TS from a window in Amsterdam.
So , i did not know what to expect but i certainly did not expect a tall, handsome, muscular, sensationally sexy Black man to be arriving at my apartment.
His beauty and presence took my breath away.
i started "low key" with my usual routine of making him comfortable before bringing oral pleasure to his lovely dark cock. After a short while though , he himself ramped things up and encouraged a full "girlfriend" experience and i soon found him taking the lead.
We then spent 2 hours of lovemaking. We did it all. Naturally lots of action with me sucking his dick, me spending a L-O-N-G time locked in my rimming box with my mouth glued to his ass hole , as i brought pleasure to his responsive , sensative hole.
In the dungeon/playroom he strapped me in the sling and fucked me for the longest time. He made my hole huge and "gaped" and then he put on a rubber glove and explored my insides with his fingers.
He shot his load twice in the time that he was here.
He certainly was (is) in the Top 5 of sensational men whom i have ever met and i think he thought the same about me ( well , he was praising me and told me that he was glad that he had found me)

All i can say is i am so looking forward to his future visits where he will train and nurture me to be the BEST gurl for his pleasures.




On Saturday 29th March i hostessed at the Taboo Noir party in Crystal Palace. i am the only trans gurl who attends this event. This is a swingers party where only white gender females and Black African men are allowed to attend. About 40 white women , many with their cuckold husbands and about 60 Black Bulls attended and i witnessed the bulls fucking the life out of these women.
What ALWAYS gets me though is that these women ( well ,not all , but quite a few) are barking orders... "do this , do that , thats better , fuck me like this etc.. etc..." What is wrong with this picture in my opinion ? Well , they should be worhipping these Black men for honouring to fuck them. They should allow the Black Bulls to use them in any way that THEY wish , at their own pace or doing whatever gives THEM pleasure. The female SHOULD just open her holes and allow the Black Bull to use her as HE pleases. My mantra is "it is not about me , it is all about HIM.

So my message to all you sluts ( female and tg) who provide pleasure to Black men is .... DON'T for one minute think about yourself , be a good little whore and think only of him !








1 comment:

  1. another great week for you dear taboo noir sounds like some mega party all that BBC wrecking pussy and ass hope you got your share lol very wise words at the end about serving black cock it is an honuor not a right great blog dear keep en cumming love maid emily chant xxx

    ReplyDelete