15 Jan 2013

Cock AND balls in my ass then pissed on !

i pleasured TWO men today.

The first , "Navman" was a young , handsome , fit , virile 23yr old lad and i was his FIRST ever experience with a tgirl.
Like many men (boys) he has had a fascination with tgirls on the internet for a while and has now reached the brave point in his life where he decided to do something about it.
i was HONORED that he chose me.
i know why he did , because i am GENUINE and men know that they can often make a date with me within days.
Navman and i only connected yesterday online , 24hrs later i was on my knees before him.

He has a handsome face and THE MOST gorgeous lips i have ever seen in my life. Large, voluptuous and pink.
You know i am crazy for black men but i havent told you before but there are TWO features on some black men that REALLY get me going.
1 - Dark skinned black men with bright pink lips (very rare)
2 - Dark skinned black men with very black cock shafts and then a pink head (very rare).

Although only 23yrs old, Navman had the maturity of a man 10yrs older. He was sensational in bed.
We had a full girlfriend experience. Lots of sloppy kisses.
He ordered me to work on his cock and balls and keep them sloppy too.

He LOVED his balls being worked and stretched. i placed on him a silicone ball stretcher , so his balls stretched 2 inches away from his body.

i introduced him to rimming , he had NEVER experienced it before and it blew him away :-)
i then introduced him to the joys of anal sex and the tightness of an ass gripping on his cock as he fucked. Naturally , he loved that too.
So much so that he withdrew his cock from my ass , grabbed his balls (still in the ball stretcher) and pushed them in to my ass. He then swung his cock around and jammed that in my ass too !

SOON HE WAS FUCKING ME WITH HIS BALLS AND HIS COCK ! They were ALL inside me !

Mind blowing ! When he was on the brink of cumming he withdrew and shot his spunk in my mouth :-)

i had barely finished cleaning him up and i was just ABOUT to clean myself up when he barked "what do you think you are doing , get back on that cock!"
So , my servitude began again , he did not even give me time to rest.
Wow , this boy certainly knew that he had a slut in front of him and he was going to use her like a whore. Use her HIS WAY !
Soon, Navman was spunking again :-)

What a TOTAL pleasure and honor to introduce this boy to tgirls , to rimming and to anal fucking. Such a special time and i do hope that he will use me again.

He has also earned himself an invitation to our DarkThrust tgirl and Black men gang bang parties where i will be able to provide him with the 14 holes of the 7 tgirls attending !

His pictures are below............





My SECOND visitor today was a man whom i have pleasured before and he has been to our DarkThrust parties.
"Mr.C"  is a black man who is tall , dark and extremely handsome.
He has a body to die for and pecs that could win competitions :-)
It can't be seen in the pictures but trust me when i tell you he has a cock which is as thick as a beer can and about 9 inches long. It is an impressive weapon that puts many men to shame.
Not only is he gorgeous and assertive but he also has a fantastic personality and a filthy , creative mind.
Lets just say that he brought me a funky , unclean ass hole and wasted no time in ordering me to get my tongue down there to clean him up.
He spent 15 minutes on my rim seat as he sat back drinking cognac as my tongue did its job.
In the bedroom his giant cock filled my mouth and was withdrawn and pushed in to my ass. His big cock worked furiously at my hole and , as you can imagine, stretched it to its' limits.

He withdrew hic cock for more sucking and then spunked a ton of sperm.
He dragged me to the bathroom for his clean-up but forced me in to the bath and proceeded to PISS all over me.
i was drenched in his piss and was ordered to open my mouth and swallow.
As i lay there in his filth , he washed , dressed and then left with a promise to come back and use his whore again.
What a filthy , nasty man he is .... i am think i am in lust :-) !!!

Here are his pics. The bottom pic is me in the bath , pre then post pissed on (in).





1 comment:

  1. I would like to see pics of his cock and balls inside you and video of you lying in the bath and taking piss from second man. Beautiful cum&piss slut.

    ReplyDelete