5 Jul 2017

July 5th 2017 - update

Hello folks , are any of you still here ?

As you know , my blog has been off line for a few months as I continued to censor myself , due to my being involved in helping a gay Nigerian man in his immigration case.

His case is not making any progress at present and is unlikely to for a few more months.
So , today , i have decided to restore my blog , for the time being.
It will go off line again , in a few months time , for a short period of time, once again.

I hope you are all well and will enjoy reading or re-visiting my previous blog posts all about my devotion as a sex slave to Black and dark skinned men and their dark cocks.

Tiffany
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. welcome back - sure many men missed you - a fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see your blog back Tiffany, as a Tgirl who has become addicted to pleasing black men, it is an inspiration. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comment, much appreciated.
      Tiffany
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. hi Tiffany you star. Glad to see you are back and that you are well. Look forward to hearing about your future adventures! Thanks as always for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comment. As you know , i keep my blogging to a minimum these days, but , you will still hear from me now and again.
      Tiffany
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Sending much love Tiff, thinking of you always Grrrl! Xxx

    ReplyDelete